I’m a multidisciplinary designer currently located in New York City.
Most recently I’ve worked as a production designer at a digital fabrication studio here in New York.
I’m currently accepting freelance work in the areas of:
Industrial design consulting, technical drawing production, digital fabrication consulting, computational design commissioning, product development.
This website is a work in progress.
Find links to my most recent work below:
- Canal/Varick/Glade is a proposal for a medium-long term installation at LentSpace, located in lower Manhattan. Think of it as an oasis of calm amidst a busy area of the city.
- OK is an experimental family of lighting designs which propose alternative standards for luxury lighting by cross-pollinating disparate design dialects.
- Open Auditorium is a second installation proposal for LentSpace. A flexible installation defined by a series of modular, curvilinear aluminum benches.
- An ongoing study of transom/clerestory windows imagined through a series of interior and exterior renderings.
- A catalogue of wall works and sculptures created over the past 2 years using various experimental digital fabrication techniques.